3 Reasons This is NOT the 2008 Real Estate MarketNo one knows for sure when the next recession will occur. What is known, however, is that the upcoming economic slowdown will not be caused by a
Dallasy.com, LLC Lenders
- Allie & Debbie Mysliwy State-Thomas - Dallas, TX
- Clint & Cheryl Rodenfels The M Streets - Dallas, TX
- Ankur Parikh Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Ben Shank Downtown - Dallas, TX
- Matthew Cypher Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Mike Zagami Oak Lawn - Dallas, TX
- Staci Roy-Flick Hollywood Heights - East Dallas, TX
- Chris & Lindsey Conwell The M Streets - Dallas, TX
- Jim & Alicia Philips Downtown, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, TX
About Dallasy.com, LLC
You're excited about your next big move: You want to buy, build or sell a home in central Dallas, the urban heart of high-style Texas living. But you don't want to fight with paperwork or negotiate details. You just want a real estate agent who can.
I'm Matt Watson. I've worked with young professionals looking for upscale, uptown residences as well as empty-nesters looking to scale down and kick back. I've sold condos, townhouses, lofts, high-rises and homes (historic and otherwise) all over Dallas. And I know how to make your real estate purchase or sale easy and hassle-free.
If you're buying a home, I will:
- Help you find a residence that matches your lifestyle.
- Give you instant access to the Dallas Multiple Listing Service.
- Help you find financing that works.
If you're building a home, I will:
- Help you locate the right building site.
- Help you select the home style, size and amenities that fit your neighborhood.
- Help you select a qualified builder and coordinate construction.
If you're selling a home, I will:
- Price your property based on market conditions and your personal goals.
- Help you enhance your home's market appeal.
- Market your property to the right buyer, not just any buyer.
And whether you're buying a home or selling a home, I will:
- Always be your advocate and work in your best interest.
- Always give you the facts you need to make the right decisions.
- Always negotiate the details and handle the paperwork.
It's that simple. Welcome to the Matt Watson way of doing business.
Latest Blog Posts
3 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Pro in a Complex Digital WorldIf you’re searching for a home online, you’re not alone; lots of people are doing it. The question is, are you using all of your
Homeownership is the Top Contributor to Your Net WorthMany people plan to build their net worth by buying CDs or stocks, or just having a savings account. Recently, however, Economist