Economists Forecast Recovery to Begin in the Second Half of 2020With the U.S. economy on everyone’s minds right now, questions about the country’s financial outlook continue to come up daily.
Dallasy.com, LLC Lenders
- Mike Zagami Oak Lawn - Dallas, TX
- Ben Shank Downtown - Dallas, TX
- Jim & Alicia Philips Downtown, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, TX
- Clint & Cheryl Rodenfels The M Streets - Dallas, TX
- Allie & Debbie Mysliwy State-Thomas - Dallas, TX
- Ankur Parikh Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Matthew Cypher Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Staci Roy-Flick Hollywood Heights - East Dallas, TX
- Chris & Lindsey Conwell The M Streets - Dallas, TX
About Dallasy.com, LLC
You're excited about your next big move: You want to buy, build or sell a home in central Dallas, the urban heart of high-style Texas living. But you don't want to fight with paperwork or negotiate details. You just want a real estate agent who can.
I'm Matt Watson. I've worked with young professionals looking for upscale, uptown residences as well as empty-nesters looking to scale down and kick back. I've sold condos, townhouses, lofts, high-rises and homes (historic and otherwise) all over Dallas. And I know how to make your real estate purchase or sale easy and hassle-free.
If you're buying a home, I will:
- Help you find a residence that matches your lifestyle.
- Give you instant access to the Dallas Multiple Listing Service.
- Help you find financing that works.
If you're building a home, I will:
- Help you locate the right building site.
- Help you select the home style, size and amenities that fit your neighborhood.
- Help you select a qualified builder and coordinate construction.
If you're selling a home, I will:
- Price your property based on market conditions and your personal goals.
- Help you enhance your home's market appeal.
- Market your property to the right buyer, not just any buyer.
And whether you're buying a home or selling a home, I will:
- Always be your advocate and work in your best interest.
- Always give you the facts you need to make the right decisions.
- Always negotiate the details and handle the paperwork.
It's that simple. Welcome to the Matt Watson way of doing business.
Latest Blog Posts
Buying or Selling a Home? You Need an Expert Kind of GuideIn a normal housing market, whether you’re buying or selling a home, you need an experienced guide to help you navigate through the.