Why Homeowners Have Great Selling Power TodayWe’re sitting in an optimal moment in time for homeowners who are ready to sell their houses and make a move this year. Today’s homeowners are, on
- Staci Roy-Flick Hollywood Heights - East Dallas, TX
- Clint & Cheryl Rodenfels The M Streets - Dallas, TX
- Chris & Lindsey Conwell The M Streets - Dallas, TX
- Mike Zagami Oak Lawn - Dallas, TX
- Ankur Parikh Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Ben Shank Downtown - Dallas, TX
- Jim & Alicia Philips Downtown, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, TX
- Matthew Cypher Uptown - Dallas, TX
- Allie & Debbie Mysliwy State-Thomas - Dallas, TX
You're excited about your next big move: You want to buy, build or sell a home in central Dallas, the urban heart of high-style Texas living. But you don't want to fight with paperwork or negotiate details. You just want a real estate agent who can.
I'm Matt Watson. I've worked with young professionals looking for upscale, uptown residences as well as empty-nesters looking to scale down and kick back. I've sold condos, townhouses, lofts, high-rises and homes (historic and otherwise) all over Dallas. And I know how to make your real estate purchase or sale easy and hassle-free.
If you're buying a home, I will:
If you're building a home, I will:
If you're selling a home, I will:
And whether you're buying a home or selling a home, I will:
It's that simple. Welcome to the Matt Watson way of doing business.
Guidance and Support Are Key When Buying Your First HomeIn June, the number of first-time homebuyers accounted for 35% of the existing homes sold, a trend that’s been building steadily throughout